1. HOW DO I BOOK A CAR?
- You can book a vehicle with Cata Black Car simply through
- Our website: www.catablackcar.com
- Smartphone app (cata black car/app)
- If you need assistance with app or website: 800-377-9052
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND OTHER TNC COMPANIES?
- We offer many vehicle classes, distinguished by larger capacity and luxury amenities inside the vehicles.
- We do assist potential clients with, how to use or book thru the application or website" over the phone.
- U can track the driver thru the APP, see driver details and even call his real number.
- We do more customized bookings thru the application,
- Providing assistance for elderly people, providing baby car seats if requested, for a fee, directly from the APP.
- Allowing service dogs in the vehicles at no extra costs,
- Being transparent regarding fees and prices,
- Non-disclosure confidentiality agreements are in place,
- Using experienced drivers for a safe and comfortable ride.
- We check drivers background, 100% guaranteed.
- We dont rate you as a rider thru the APP. Everyone is a VIP..
- You can rate the driver thru the APP, we want you to do so.
- We are committed not to cancel your car in the last minute for no reason, like Uber drivers does many times.
- We use only black cars; we guarantee youre not going to your meeting or else in a red car.
- Reliable, trusful and luxury. transportation network service,
3. HOW MANY PASSENGERS, BAGS AND LUGGAGEs CAN EACH VEHICLE ACCOMMODATE?
- In the Sedans: 3 passengers with maximum 2 large pieces of bags and carry-ons.( no carry-ons accepted inside vehicles )
- In the SUV's: 6 passengers with maximum 4 large bags and carry-ons.
- In the Van's: 8 passengers with maximum 7 large bags and carry-ons. On 10 passenger vans there are allowed 8-10 large bags. 12 Passengers vans available.
- All the large bags should be transported only in the trunk, no large bags or carry-ons are allowed inside the vehicles.
- If your passenger/bag count exceeds the limits you will need to upgrade the vehicle type or you can reserve an additional vehicle.
- Transportation safety regulations prohibit passengers and bags from riding in the front seat of the vehicle.
- The driver has the right to refuse the ride if the passenger/bag count exceeds the limits of the vehicle, which will result in extra charges for you, so please book accordingly
4. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED DURING THE BOOKING?
- Any information you provide to us when booking is confidential and never shared with a third party.
5. WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- We know plans can change, so we've designed an industry leading cancelation policy that's flexible for our customers and supports the drivers.
- We respect your time and the driver's time as well - so we won't charge the cancelation fees and any applicable ride-related expenses if:
- Cancelled more than 1hr 30 minutes prior to pick up time'
- if the booking is a ,, RIDE LATER"
- Less than 1 hr. 30 min, the charge is 100% of the total fare.
- For ,, RIDE NOW " bookings, 50% cancellation fees if the driver have accepted the booking and is on the way to your location
6. DOES CATA BLACK CAR OFFER CORPORATE SERVICES?
- Yes, we do.
- Having an account makes it easier to control your bookings, print receipts yourself and track any of the activity that occurs in your account.
7. WHAT RATES AND FEES DO WE HAVE?
- Rates are calculated automatically, just type in the calculator located in the website or smartphone app, pick up location and destination.
- Prices are calculated based on distance plus a premium added for using luxury vehicles.
8. HOW IS MY FARE CALCULATED?
- Depends on that type of service you chose; transfer or by the hour.
9. ARE THERE ANY HIDDEN FEES?
- No hidden fees.
- You might see additional charges on your bill in Miami FL as:
- 2.5% Processing Fee Applies.on all type of cards.
- Between hours of 23:00 and 04:59 is considered late/early pickup fees and extra charges will be added to the fare. That fare would be 20%.
|Airport Arrival Inside Meet & Greet Fee
||$12 Pickup Fee
|Fisher Island Ferry Fee
||$30-$50 Island Fee
|International Airport/Seaport Arrival Fee
||$4-$10 Port Fee
|Parking & Tolls applied as applicable
||Pass through charges
10. IS GRATUITY INCLUDED OR NOT?
- Yes it is included.
- If you'd like to tip the driver extra for his great service, you can do that as well thru the driver app.
11. WHAT OTHER FEES I MIGHT SEE AT THE END OF MY RIDE ON MY FINAL BILL?
- The calculator calculates the base fees from point to point or hourly rates,as per your request you might ask for extra stops, a child car seat or any other extra service that is chargeable.
- We do charge a processing fee of 2.5% at the end of the ride.
12. WHAT POLICY WE HAVE REGARDING WAITING TIME?
- We know that is very frustrating when dealing with waiting time and so we have a very flexible approach such as:
- At the airports, 45 minutes free of charge from the time your flight lands and docks.
- International flights have one hour waiting time free of charge.
- After that, we charge on increments of 30 minutes extra waiting time at per hour rate.
- At private residences, hotels we have 20 minutes free of charge waiting time.
13. DO WE HAVE A SURGE IN PRICING?
- 99% of the time, NO.
- Only in a few occasions like hurricanes or holidays like New Year?s Eve, YES.
- We need to stimulate the drivers to stay on the road so we can have available transportation for you.
14. WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENTS DO WE ACCEPT?
- We are a cashless company and we do accept all major credit cards. Bookings and payments must be done thru the app ,,Cata Black Car" only.
15. CAN I BOOK AND PAY FOR A RIDE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
- Yes you can.,using the app or website,
- You will need to enter passenger information in the ride details, including the best number to contact the passenger., also your info on the ,,Additional Contact" including your phone.
- For payment method, you can enter/use your credit card information.
16. WILL I GET A RECEIPT FOR MY RIDE?
- Immediately after the ride is complete you will receive an detailed email with the total amount charged.
17. DO YOU PROVIDE MEET & GREET AT THE AIRPORT?
- Yes, we provide curbside pickup at no additional cost or meet & greet for a fee.
- You must chose the option when making the reservation and enter your flight info as well.
18. WILL YOU TRACK THE FLIGHT IN CASE IT IS EARLY OR LATE?
- Yes, driver will track the flight.
19. DO I NEED TO HAVE MY OWN CHILD SEAT OR WILL YOU PROVIDE THAT AS WELL?
- We can provide the child seat to you for a fee, also you can bring your own child seat and there will be no additional charge for that.
- Make sure to specify that type of child seat needed and the age of the child.
20. CAN I SMOKE IN THE VEHICLE? WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ALCOHOL AND DRUGS?
- No. Our vehicles are used as public transportation and it is forbidden to smoke inside and if you choose to smoke the fine is $200.
- Regarding alcohol and drugs, we have ZERO tolerance. Same applies to the driver or customer while in the vehicle.